Tuesday, November 08, 2005

So How the hell are ya?

So yeah I haven't updated in like forever lots has happened though. I'm now a full time college student I'm taking two classes at the moment an English Persuasive Writing class and Internet Technology Distance Learning which I have to take since I'm doing alot of this online. So far its easy honestly I think actually going to a class is easier least there you dont' have kids yelling in the background while your trying to read or do an assignment. Kids are doing great Zayden and Kai had doctors appointments last week they got shots Z got his last shots he needed to start kindergarten and Kai got his first series and here comes the BAD MOM part they both got TB tests done and dumbass mom forgot to take them back to get them read so now they will have to do it again eventually *smacks self*. I don't know where the hell my brain was but it sure as hell wasn't doing a good mommy job last week. I bought a bunch of new clothes I desperately needed them I have got rid of all the stuff that was too big for me and some of the stuff that was too small so I had very little clothes I could wear. Kirk got another raise at work wooohoooo and he will be getting a HUGE bonus at christmas time prolly a few weeks before christmas! Financially we are pretty caught up not much left to get caught up. We do have to pay back a loan from kirks mom she loaned us 400 bucks and said pay her back whenever so we wanna get that paid back ASAP. I also had to put one of our dogs down the old white dog just was at the end of his days honestly he was suffering and so I had him put to sleep :( So now we are looking for dachshunds to keep our baby girl lexie happy I wanna get a puppy so she has a baby to take care of I think she would be a good momma to a puppy. But everyone wants 200 bucks for a dachshund puppy so I'm gonna wait till my dad's neighbors dachshund has her puppies she's promised me two of them and I'll probably be able to have them around christmas. I'd love to get two girls then i'd have three girls and three boys lol . Anyway not much else to report things are going pretty good and I'm pretty busy with the boys and school and kirk workin all the damn time. So thats all for now i'll try to update more often but don't count on it lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home