Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Okay Okay!

I'm updating :) Sorry for not posting in a while ive been slackin in this blog. Things are going good on the homefront. Kirk and I are getting along better than ever with a few fights here and there but hey its working far from perfect but working. Kai turned 2 he's s big boy now he's peeing in the potty every now and then but i'm not pushing it I don't want to push it on him and have him not want to go so its go when he wants kinda thing now. Alex has his appointment to the child behavior study clinic on October 24th almost 2 months after I requested an appointment I guess they are back logged, I can't wait for that to happen and finally shed some light on some issues. I really hope whatever they suggest, prescribe , works for him I don't want him to struggle so much its heartbreaking at times. Z is getting too big and too smart for his own good he suprises me with stuff he says and totally doesn't have that babyish toddler voice anymore he sounds like a big kid :( . Kirk got his first job from my cousin today the house is approximately 3500-4000 sqft and he'll be making .85 cents per square foot so when the house deal closes we should expect a check for about 3k or more YAY! We are almost out of the hole as far as finances go we still have a bit to go but when kirk gets paid for this job we will be out of the hole hopefully for good (knock on wood) and he'll do more and more jobs for my cousin and be bringing in the big bucks!! HELL YEA ! I lost one of my jobs today I was watching two of my friends girls. I picked them up from school and they stayed here for 2 hours after school . She apparently had to quit her NEW job because she was losing money having to pay so much child care. Her MIL offered to pay for her son's childcare(whom i didn't watch ) and her MIL backed out so that didn't work out but I did get paid for the two weeks i picked them up and watched them. Oh well I feel bad for her that she had to quit her job cause I know she loved it and she's tryin to get on her feet cause she's getting a divorce and this just made things 10 times harder for her. Hurricane Rita is heading toward Texas and i'm Terrified. I've never been through a hurricane before and even though I won't be feeling the full force of a Cat 5 hurricane I'll probably still feel the force of a Cat 1 or 2. I'm trying to prepare but not overprepare and freak out i'll make extra ice and get some flashlights and candles and drag out the coolers and fill those with ice the night before we have plenty of food. We also have to go to Lowes and get some weather stripping for our garage. Everytime it rains hard it floods our garage partially because our driveway slopes down and the water collects in front of the garage. You can't tell it slopes until it rains its not a very noticable thing till all your shit is getting wet in the garage after a good rain so we are going to get that fixed tommorow and buy a 2.00 piece of weather stripping. Anyway everyone pray for the people on the coast that this hurricane won't do as much damage or will downgrade. Our country cannot deal with another disaster like that again for a while. Everyone in Texas be safe!!! Thats all i got for an update tonight i promise to keep up on it better!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home